Processing principles Colliers International, s.r.o.
Privacy and processing of personal data is for Colliers International, s.r.o., with registered office at Na příkopě 859/22, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1, IČO: 61499404 ("Colliers"), as an administrator, as a priority. The processing of personal data is considered to be strictly confidential and personal data is handled in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, in particular the general EU Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
By sending personal information via the contact and inquiry form within the http://www.warehousesmap.cz/ or the Colliers General Contact Form at www.colliers.com/en-eu/czechrepublic, you acknowledge that your personal data in the scope of the name, surname, e- mail address, and other information you provide, Colliers will be used for the purpose of processsing your query / request. Depending on your query, your personal data may be proved to Colliers International companies for processing. For example, if you are looking for real estate in Germany, we may share your data with Colliers International Deutschland GmbH to meet your demand.
By ticking the box, you agree that the details your prove of the electronic contact, email address, and telephone number will be processed by Colliers to send marketing communications about the company's own products or services. Providing consent is voluntary and can be revoked at any time. Consent to submitting marketing communications is provided on appeal.
In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the right (i) to access personal data, (ii) to correct inaccurate and complete incomplete personal data, (iii) to erase personal data if personal data are not needed for purposes for which collected or otherwise processed or found to have been unlawfully processed, (iv) to limit the processing of personal data, (v) to the portability of the data, (vi) the right to object after which the processing of personal data will be terminated, unless that there are serious legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject, in particular, where there is a reason for the enforceability of legal claims, and (vii) the right to contact the supervisory authority in the Czech Republic personal data (www.uoou.cz). In connection with sending marketing communications, you can revoke your consent at any time via a link that is included in each email message containing the business message or in writing on email@example.com
- Right to access personal information: Right to access personal information: If you want to know if Colliers is processing personal information, you have the right to obtain information about whether your personal data is being processed and, if so, you also have the right to access your personal data.
- Right to correct inaccurate and complete incomplete personal information: If you feel that Colliers is processing inaccurate or incomplete personal data, you have the right to request their correction and completion. Colliers will repair or add data without undue delay, but always with regard to technical options.
- Right to erase personal data of Deletion: if you so request delete, Colliers will erase your personal data if (i) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, (ii) the processing is unlawful, (iii) you raise objections against processing, and there are no prevailing legitimate reasons for processing your personal data; or (iv) the Colliers processing impose a statutory obligation.
- Right to limit the processing of personal data: In case you request a limitation of processing, Colliers will disclose personal information, temporarily remove or preserve or perform other processing operations that will be necessary for the proper exercise of the claimed right;
- Data portability: If you want Colliers to pass on personal data to a third party, you can use your data portability rights. If the exercise of this right would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others, Colliers will not be able to comply with your request.
- What are my choices regarding collection, use, and distribution of my information? the right to object to the processing of personal data processed for the purpose of carrying out a public interest or public power task or for the purpose of protecting Colliers' legitimate interests. If Colliers does not prove that there is a serious legitimate reason for processing that overrides the interest or the rights and freedoms of the partner, termination of the processing proceeds without undue delay.
- Right to object:
Keeping your information private is vitally important to us. As with all information, Warehousesmap.cz will never rent or sell your personal and business-related information to Third Parties without your express permission.
In the event of unreasonable, inappropriate or repeated claims for the exercise of the above rights, Colliers will be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for the implementation of the right in question, or refuse to execute it. Colliers will inform you about this.
Further information regarding the processing of your personal data will be provided by Colliers at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you realize the rights, you can address your request in writing to the address of email@example.com. Colliers reserves the right to verify the identity of the data subject applying the above rights in an appropriate manner.