§ 1 General terms
- Rules and regulations ("Rules") describe the functioning and way of use the website at warehousesmap.cz ("Website"). Terms of the Rules are the only base of rights and duties for those, whose using the Website, without prejudice to the conditions regulated by the binding rules of law.
- The administrator of the Website is Colliers International, s.r.o. a company incorporated under the laws of the Czech Republic, with its registered office at Na Příkopě 859/22, 110 00 Praha 1, ID No.: 61499404, entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 30539 ("The Administrator").
- The Website is the Internet platform designed to provide information services (providing information on real estate market through projection of websites, automatically or on User’s request) and other services described herein.
- The users of the Website shall be only the business users described in 2 point 3 herein ("Users").
- Administrator shall provide services to the Users under the conditions and to the extent specified herein.
- Technical requirements for the use of the Information Services of the
Website shall be as follows:
- INTERNET connection;
- Web browser capable of displaying on a computer HTML documents related to the INTERNET through Internet network services.
- Users shall be obliged to respect the prohibition of abuse of electronic
communications and to supply by or to the communications system of the Administrator, the
contents that could:
- cause wavering or overload of the functioning of IT systems of the Administrator or other entities that are directly or indirectly participating in the provision of electronic services;
- infringe the goods of third parties, generally accepted social norms, or which in any way violate the provisions of the law.
- In case of receiving notification by the Administrator or reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data provided by the User, Administrator can prevent access to this data. The Administrator shall have no liability in relation to the User for the damage resulting from preventing access to the illegal contents. In the case of obtaining reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data, the Administrator shall notify the User of its intention to prevent access to the data.
§ 2 Rules of Website's functioning and rules of use of its resources
- Use of the Website by the Users is free of charges
- The Website is used to publish information about the real estate market
and information regarding services offered by the Administrator. Services offered on the
- presentation of information about lease offers of commercial properties offered through the Website, with the possibility to filing direct inquiry.
- The Website is dedicated for business Users (i.e. Users using corporate email addresses) only. The Website is not intended for and not to be used by consumers.
- Use by the User of the resources of the Website in any case, shall not mean the purchase by the Users of any rights to the materials and information contained therein. The Website is for informational purposes only and no information provided therein constitutes a commercial offer pursuant to the applicable legislation, especially the Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code.
- Administrator shall verify any data available on the Website with due care; however, the data may differ from reality. According to above, the Administrator shall not take any responsibility for reliability and authenticity of the data contained on the Website. The User should verify the data acquired from the Website prior to undertaking any decisions based on the data from the Website, in particular business decisions.
- The Administrator shall be no liable for any brakes and interruptions to access to the Website. The Administrator shall be authorized to suspend the activity of the Website at any moment, without notice about the reason of this action. Administrator shall reserve the right to conduct maintenance of the system, which may cause inconvenience or may prevent using of the Service. Deadlines of these works and their expected duration shall be published on the Website.
- If a breach by User of these Rules will inflict any damage to a third party or to the Administrator, the User shall be obliged to repair such damage.
§ 3 Personal data protection
- The Administrator shall be obligated to protect the personal data of the Users.
- Rules on processing of personal data of Users and further information are available in our [Privacy Notice]
§ 4 Administrator's responsibility
- The Administrator shall not be responsible in any way for actions or decisions made by the User after his/her use of the Website and its resources and shall not be responsible for any consequences of using information obtained by the User through the Website.
- The Administrator shall be not responsible for any limitations of access due to the technical nature or any other kind of distortion or interruption, which exclude or make difficult to use the Website.
§ 5 Validity of Rules. Changes of Rules.
- Rules shall be valid from the moment of its publication on the Website. The Administrator reserves the right, at any time and in any range, to provide changes in the Rules.
- All changes in the Rules become valid from the moment of their publication on the Website. Each User wishing to use the Website’s resources, declares that (i) is familiar with the Rules, (ii) approves the content of the Rules and (iii) agrees to comply with its provisions.
- Making any changes in the Rules by the Administrator shall be published on the Website, in the section called the Rules and Regulations.
§ 6 Final provisions
- The Administrator indicates that, in connection with the services provides the User the content protected by copyright and law of the intellectual property, and provides the materials bearing the trademarks. The User shall be obliged to observe the law in this regard. Any copying, changes, and play in public shared content without the consent of the Administrator, or the author, shall be prohibited, unless it results from separate agreements or applicable law.
- Any complaints due to the malfunctioning of the website, shall be sent to the email address given in 2 point 1 herein or to the email@example.com.
- The Users shall be entitled to submit the complaints on matters relating to the services provided by the Administrator.
- The complaints shall be submitted in writing, by registered mail to the address of the Administrator according to § 1 herein or by e-mail to the e-mail address according to 2 point 1 herein.
- The complaints shall be submitted within 30 days from the date on which service was made or ought to be made.
- Correctly filed complaint should contain at least the following
- name and surname of the User and User's address;
- description of the problem giving rise to the complaint.
- The Administrator shall make their best efforts to complaint were resolved within 14 days of their receipt by the Administrator. The Administrator immediately notify the User about the result of complaints via e-mail or letter sent by post.
- In case of violation of the above conditions of the procedure for complaints, a complaint might not be upheld.
- All matters not regulated herein shall be governed by the provisions of the Czech law.